At Free At Last, we refuse to have a “cookie-cutter” approach to getting our clients released. We believe in trying innovative ways to give you a fighting chance to get released as soon as possible. If it can get you released in a timely manner, we are willing to try it. This is what sets us apart from the rest.
Cobb County Bail Bonds
Bail Bonds in Marietta, GA
Facing arrest and detention in Cobb County Jail can be an intimidating and daunting experience. However, you’re not alone in this challenging situation. With Free at Last Bail Bonds, which boasts over 150 years of collective expertise in the industry, you have a reliable ally. Experienced and empathetic professionals at Free at Last Bail Bonds are committed to offering valuable advice and support as you navigate the complexities of the legal system. There’s no need to let the requirement of a bail bond impede your freedom. Reach out to Free At Last Bail Bonds, available 24/7, and find the support and hope you need during these challenging moments.
What Makes Us Different?
FAQs on Cobb County Bail Bonds
What is the process for bailing someone out of Cobb County Jail?
- Collect Bail Details: Contact Cobb County Jail or utilize the Cobb County Jail online inmate search tool to learn about the required bail amount and if the individual is eligible for bail.
- Contact Free At Last: Reach out to us at Free At Last immediately and provide any information you have including the name of your friend or loved one, where they are being detained, and the nature of the crime. Our team will help you handle any necessary paperwork.
- Submit Payment: Provide payment to Free At Last via cash, check, credit, or debit for a small fraction of the total bail amount set by the court (usually 10 – 30%). This allows us to secure the release of your friend or relative.
- Your Loved One is “Free At Last”! Once you’ve completed the above 3 steps, you can pick up your friend or loved one from jail. Remember, it’s crucial that the defendant appears in court as scheduled. Failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of the cash bail or collateral.
What is the difference between bail vs bond?
Bail refers to the amount of money set by the court that must be paid to secure the release of a detained individual awaiting trial. A bond, on the other hand, is an alternative to paying the full bail amount. A bondsman or bail bond agency can post a bond on behalf of the defendant. The person seeking the bond usually pays a percentage of the bail amount (typically around 10%) to the bail bond agency, which then guarantees the full bail amount to the court.
How much does it cost to bail someone out of Cobb County Jail?
The cost to bail someone out of Cobb County Jail, GA, depends on the bail amount, which ranges from $1,000 to $2,000,000, with an average of around $10,000 for serious crimes and $1,200 for simple misdemeanors. Bail can be posted via various methods like cash bonds, property bonds, or bail bond services, which typically charge up to 15% of the bail amount as a fee. Additional costs include fees and surcharges, plus a non-refundable $20 bond fee.
How do I know if someone already posted bail in Cobb County Jail?
You can find out if someone has already posted bail by contacting the Cobb County Jail directly or using their online inmate search.
Cobb County Sheriff’s Office
1825 County Services Parkway
Marietta, GA 30008
(770) 499-4221 — Jail Administration — Monday through Friday, 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
(770) 499-4200 — Bonding Information
Main Switchboard (770) 499-4200
Contact Us Today!
Call now 24/7 for
a free consultation
"*" indicates required fields